Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hello,

A little faith brightens a rainy day, life is difficult you can go away.
Don't hide yourself in a corner, you have my place to stay.
Sorrow is gonna say goodbye; opens up, you'll see the happy sunshine.
Keep going on with your dream, chasing tomorrow's sunshine, the spirit can never die.
Sun will shine, my friend; won't let you cry, my dear.
Seeing you shed the tears, make my world disappear, you'll never be alone in darkness.
See my smile, my friend; we are with you, holding hands.
You have got to believe, you are my destiny.
We're meant to be your friends, that's what a friend should be ❤


-Shining friends


HELLO, you know you can always hide behind me =p


3 comments:

kathlyn aw said...

can i put a "like"?! lol
weng keat shud read dis!
we're meant to be friends =)

E said...

click the like button lar you bodoh =p

zhuu said...

like 2

Post a Comment