Sunday, August 28, 2011

flash back.

Hello me, I still remember everything between us;
Hello you, do you still remember our precious moments?


 Hey, it's still 2009.
This is our first time hanging out for korean food.

Hey, it's our very first celebration for Jasmine 21st Birthday.

 Hey, it's 2010 already.
We're going to redbox for Pheobe's birthday celebration.

Hey, it's our first time dinner at Bonga.
Our circle turns bigger and bigger.

Hey, it's my 20th birthday picnic. A great one.

Hey, it's time for exercise!
We're climbing Broga Hills and it's hell tired!

Hey, it's my official 20th birthday celebration at redbox.

Hey, Catherine and me getaway to Teresa's hometown Sandakan.
The sea and crabs, fawesome!

Hey, it's a girls gathering when Rebecca visits Malaysia.

Hey, it's my favourite trip to Eeloe's hometown Kuantan with a lot of joy and laughter!
Everyone are there <3

Hey, it's us teaching you how to pose from 1 to 10 =)

Hey, it's kite time!

Hey, our home cook dinner at Catherine's house.

Hey, it's Phiktee's 20th birthday celebration at Betty Midwest Kitchen!

Hey, we are healthy babies cycling at Gunung Pertanian.

 Hey, we celebrate Jasmine and Eeloe's birthday at Momo Paradise!

Hey, it's a surprise birthday party for Catherine at Redbox!
We drink drank drunk =)

 Hey, it's a chilling night at Overtime.

Hey, it's my very first time clubbing with the gang.

Hey, it's our early Christmas presents exchange party with a lot of love!

Hey, it's a Christmas night chilling session at Jalan Canggat.

Hey, we're having fun at The Curve on the last day of 2010!

Hey, it's already 2011 a brand new year.
We're having Teresa's 21st birthday celebration at Friday!

Hey, it's our Penang getaway to Sooyee's hometown.
and ET left to Brisbane for studies already ;(

Hey, it's pipit time with Loeloe <3

 Hey, it's my 21st birthday bash!
A very touch one and I love Tiffany <3

Hey, it's Jimmy's 21st birthday celebration.

Hey, it's a very last gathering with the gang.
For Phiktee's 21st birthday <3

Farewell for Eeloe Jimmy Sean at the airport.



Two years, it sounds like a long story.
Flash back to our days together, I'm so glad that I met you guys in my college life.
Some might have left overseas for their future, others continue their life on.
It will never be the end of our story,
I APPRECIATED.


0 comments:

Post a Comment