Friday, December 31, 2010

I'm so gonna rock my last hour of 2010

Oopps. I changed my blog template AGAIN ;p it seems like I never satisfied with my blog appearence weyyyyyy
NO! I'm just trying to make it better!!! at the same time I even trying to make myself better...=)

say BYEBYE to the old template!


Oh, and 2011 is coming in another 10 more hours! So what's your plan tonight?
Me?? I'm gonna end my 2010 with a lot of fun and laughter!!! ;p
In my point of view, spending the last hour of 2010 with your loved ones will be the most important and precious thing no doubt!

Hope you guys have a good good night tonight!!! 


Happy New Year!!!
wish you all have a great year ahead ❤❤❤


3 comments:

Noel Khoo said...

happy new year =)

E said...

Happy new year too noel! love your name! =)

Anonymous said...

I just bought a new computer and feel the need
exactly the same settings I have on my other computer.

How can i go about doing this? The one thing I wish to change in firefox on my new
computer is once i type a web site within the address bar
I would really prefer it to demonstrate my history rather than my bookmarks.

I changed it before but Constantly remember things i did..


Also visit my web page transvaginal mesh compensation

Post a Comment