Saturday, January 1, 2011

Whatever in December

Okay, I know I was really quite lazy to update about my life last month. Or maybe I should say that I didn't even updated at all? I don't know what am I busy for but I'm just...busy.fml.

December is always the most happening month every year. yea you know, year end sales christmas party new year countdown and I spend a lot wtf. I don't really remember what I have done so yea... I think I'll just have a quick look on what I had been through on December kkk =)

1. Had my midterm test and assignment done. I should work harder for the coming final exam!

2. MrPrinceRb is coming to town!
Some random pix taken by his iphone when we're at Midvalley.

When was the last time we really hangout together? It seems like last christmas eve when we're still 19. Oh my gosh, Time really flies! I can still remember the first time we hangout together for movie when there's only kluang parade in Kluang! He is like the nicest friend ever =)
Promise him that I'll go Melacca for like thousand times but I never make it! Sorry dude!

Brought him to Bonga for korean bbq as his request. Hope he enjoy it!

Night view at Mont Kiara after dinner, waiting for his ride.
He said the photo I upload on facebook is ugly, later no girls wanna woo him already haha xD but it's really cute don't you think so?


3. Movie I watched!
I watched only 2 movies on December but both of them are shiok!!

The Social Network
The movie was nice and Mark Zuckerberg is a freaking genius.
now I know how Facebook come from.


Rapunzel: A Tangled Tale
 Love fairy tales as always.
Rapunzel!! She's cute in this movie! ❤❤❤

I love Pascal so much no kidding!!!
and Maximus!! remind me of SooYee...I keep laughing at her that she looks like Maximus after the show xD


4. Little Korea with Josh
 Josh come back to KL for his internship after 2 weeks holidays at Kluang.
Welcome back, baby!

Little Korea's side dishes so-so only. not the best for me at least.
First time tried Bulgogi. taste...like chinese dishes for me =)


5. Michael Jordan!!
Introduce you guys Michael and Jordan!! LOL I'm just kidding =p
The right one is Jordan and the left one is his brother. I just keep joking that his name should be Michael!
Jordan is gonna be a pilot when he graduated and guess how old is his brother? 16!!!
Both are available I guess, anyone interested??? xD

Jordan guested me and Catherine when we went Sandakan on May so now it's our turn to bring him around when he come to KL =) Brought them for Japanese food at Aoyama, Klang Bah Kut Teh (is my first time too!) and have some beers at Giza mall Overtime!
You and your brother are always welcome to visit us kkk Jordan!! ;))))





Well that's all by now, I'll leave my Christmas and New Year event on the next coming posts! 
Stay in tune!!!



2 comments:

MrPrinceRB said...

Cool! keep eating

E said...

Haha ya...as I said before, I spend quite a lot on food every month!

Post a Comment