Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mo Mo Paradise

I heard about Momo Paradise the shabu-shabu restaurant when my ex-colleague invited me to his new working place one year ago but I just can't find my chance to visit him until last few weeks, me and and the helpers were celebrating the september babies' birthday at Momo Paradise before final exam. It's was an awesome night because almost everybody's there. 

Don't have the photos with me as my baby camera lens was sent to the factory that week;( so i'll just grab some photos from my friend's facebook.

The group photo is quite blur. TT

The charming birthday girls.


And my second visit was to having dinner with josh after a long working week.
Momo Paradise was located at Bandar Menjalara around Kepong area and it's actually not really hard to find but we still spent some times to reach there when we were first there.

You can see, the restaurant was quite big with their significant giant signboard.

 
The price is affordable and reasonable with variety choice of foods.
Adult: RM25.00; Children: RM12.50

The ingredients were served on the conveyor belt.

The place is clean and clear and their waiters are all very friendly, you can just ask them for anything you need.

He was starving. xD

Three types of soup to be choosen: tomyam, seafood and clear soup.

Sliced beef and pork are served upon request. I'm usually eat quite a lot of this because I think it's worth. Ya lar, I admit I have auntie thought.

There are also various filling food served like fried chicken wings, minced meat rice and mini sausages; and of course, ice-cream. =)

We were both so full and satisfied with the food so it's time to go home!

Not to forget, took a photo with Raymond before I leave ;P
I'll bring Jann and Xue here next time for sure!



For your information,
Mo Mo Paradise
53, Jalan 5/62A, 
Bandar Menjalara,
52100 Kuala Lumpur.
Tell: 03-62769008



2 comments:

jann said...

those food looks so yumyum >.<
drooling aldy larrrrrrr.
ahaha xD

E said...

yea it's cool. I went on weekdays also many people!

Post a Comment