Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Bonga


Oh if you have been friend with me on Facebook for quite a while, you'll find that I'm actually ADDICTED to Korean Barbecue. Hhrrmm yea, no kidding. Taurus girls are born to be stubborn that we can actually stick with what we love for a long time and never felt bored about it. Perhaps just like how I treat my life my relationship, never bored to repeat the same thing same words. =)

Back to the topic xD, so I went for Korean barbecue few weeks ago again at Bonga (I had been there for like...countless times). Bonga is a Korean barbecue restaurant located at Solaris, Mont Kiara. It is more to family style compare to Daorae which is a chain restaurant. (Well I rated both of them quite high in my list, both are worth to try!) 

Iced water is served once you step into the restaurant. And of course, side dishes!!! 8-10 variety of side dishes are served FOC and refillable too. Their kimchi is just too delicious that I can refill 2-3 times for myself =) Another thing that I won't forget to mention is that all ingredient in Bonga are fly in from Korea!!! Doesn't it sound worthy?

Most of the time, free kimchi soup are served. I love it as it tasted great and not that spicy!

Their food tasted superb and the portion are quite big compare to other restaurants. 2 portion of pork are way enough for 3 person actually but too bad, it's a must to order one main course for each person. Josh and I always get home from Bonga with a super duper full stomach!

Wrap the meat in fresh vegetables together with the sauce, garlic and onion! Mouth watering when I'm looking through these photos and I feel hungry again TT.

Satisfied with the delicious Korean barbecue. Yum yum yum!

Futhermore, you can ask for ice kacang as dessert and it is free of charges! Sorry for the picture above, I was too desperate for it that I forgot to take a picture of it before I blended it. 

The most worthy thing to have Korean food in Bonga should be their big portion and it usually come with a lot of side dishes or dessert which are free of charges! It's worth!



For your information,
Address: No 2-2-2, 3A-2 Block E, Jalan Solaris 3, Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-62040012


0 comments:

Post a Comment