Monday, November 1, 2010

De PASTRY CHEF

I was hanging out with the gossipers for movie and dinner last Friday. It's been quite a while since our last dates. I miss you girls and I need some updates!!! We had actually planned to have pastry buffet of De PASTRY CHEF at Bandar Sri Menjalara as our dinner and thanks to Simone for booking the tables for us. =) For your information, they will only provide buffet if the reservations over 20 persons. We have only 11 persons but we were lucky enough cos they have other reservations on that night! Had been heard about the pastry buffet since last semester and finally here's the chance for me to explore their variety delicious and delicacy pastry!!!


Can you believe this?!  You can eat as many you want on the tables for only RM18 per person!! This is just too worthy!! The pastry are all look sooooo cute and they taste good too!!! I especially fall in love with their fruit tarts ❤❤❤

You can see my face...I was totally delighted! Girls just can't withstand the enticement of the pastry, don't you think so? =) I'm not really that kind of girls who need and love sweet food like hell but I do enjoy the feeling surrounded by cute and delicacy pastry.

Oh, and they had prepared some cooked food like Spaghetti, fried rice, curry chicken and steamboat for us too in case you can't filled your tummy up with only pastry. I like their curry chicken very much!

With the gossipers Love to cheers and gossips together! There's always a lot of fun and laughter when we meet up =)

All of us, and I'm the camera man =) Guys were there with us too and they actually liven up the dates quite a lot. Felt sorry that I actually still can't recognize some of them even though they were all my course-mate for over a year, didn't dare to communicate too much cos I'm really quite shy and bad in social (bluff! TT). Had a great night with the gossipers and my battery were fully charged! The pastry buffet of De PASTRY CHEF is really not bad and their price are reasonable too just that it's a little bit annoy for me as we need to call for reservation. But I'll still bring Josh over next time for sure!


For reservation please call: 1700-80-4590

De Pastry Chef (M) Sdn Bhd
34, Jalan 3/62D, Medan Putra Business Centre,
Bandar Sri Menjalara, 52200 Kuala Lumpur. 

Lunch (12pm-3pm) : RM12 Monday to Friday
Dinner (6pm-10pm) : RM15 Monday to Friday ; RM18 Friday to Sunday



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh not to forget, I watched a movie called Adele: Rise Of The Mummy on that day. Just googled about it after I went home and I found that it's actually adapted from a comic adventure series "The Extraordinary Adventure of Adele Blanc-Sec" written and illustrated by French comics artist Jacques Tardi

I found this movie suits its original name better because it's actually not really talking about the mummy but mostly the adventures been through by Adele Blanc-Sec, an intrepid young journalist. I like the role of Adele very much. She's beautiful, brave, humor and also very smart. The main reason she go on to the adventures is to save her beloved twin sister from paralysis. This is very warm and touching but the reason of her sister's paralysis is quite ridiculous that her hair stick actually pierce through her skull on a tennis game between them and Adele believe that the mummy doctor have the power to return her sister's soul. For me I think it's just a comedy movie and nothing much to talk about but I'm actually laughed a lot in the cinema. Won't recommend to my friends though it's actually not that bad.






My part time job was finished at the moment and finally I have time to deal with myself, will try my best to updates more. Many things annoyed me recently but I know I deserved something fun for my holidays, right? =)

2 comments:

Simone_Little Theory said...

my pleasure .Lets hunt for great food and gossip more again...^^

lov : simone

E said...

girl...looking forward for dating again. just you and me =)

Post a Comment