Sunday, November 14, 2010

Getaway from Dust

I need a getaway. A getaway from the city; from the annoyance.
 

So right after I resigned from my job, me and the moral studies gang heading to Sepang beach side. You must be curious, why called moral studies gang? The simple reason is that we met each others in moral studies class on my first sem and we grouped together. I really appreciated our friendship because all of us are actually from different major and different sem, but over sem to sem, we're still stick together and always hang out in group.


Having our lunch at a Japanese restaurant called Kissaten at Jaya One. Their set lunch is nice and the price is affordable if you share. And the most important is that each set lunch come with free salmon sashimi!!! (Oh my love!) Xinyi recommended Cha Siu Pizza to us, and it really tasted good! We paid for Yuen cos we didn't manage to celebrate his birthday for him at that moment and we felt sorry. So hope you like it!! Too bad that Yoongwei and Jan couldn't join us that day, I'm kinda miss you girls cos I didn't see two of you for months! =(


Spent almost one hours From Jaya One to Sepang beach side if I'm not mistaken. Not that gorgeous as I thought because we just stay at the ulu beach side not Sepang Gold Coast, but I'm still happy! I was born to be a beach girl I think =) I feel extremely energetic when I'm here. Having fun with friends on the beach side is like really really wonderful to me.


We're playing like a kid that day. It's really fun and we took a lot of photos. Am really looking forward for an island getaway with my love one now. =)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey...hav a good start for ur new sem ..^^


jason wk

E said...

Thanks wk. when's melacca??!! =)

Post a Comment