Thursday, January 6, 2011

Countdown for 2011

Ooppss sorry for the late coming post for the countdown event on new year eve. I should really update more frequently and make my blog post more happening more up to date I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry TT.

Guess what, it's 6th of January now! Wth so fast I still can't get used to the fact that it's 2011 now! So how's your new year eve celebration? Mine was pretty fun and......crazy!

Went to The Curve for new year countdown with the gang that night. Baby boy coming along and I LOVE THIS PIX A LOT! Love the light and the band there was pretty cool!! ❤ Walking around the street while waiting for them. Love the atmosphere so much =) ❤❤❤

The Street ❤


Dinner at Winter Warmers with the gang. Jimmy and Sean and their couple-T VS the horny couple Jiiayang and Kanghui xD

Pretty Loe and Puppy Sooyee ❤

Shared the Mixed Fruit Tea and Waffles with baby boy ❤


Sooyee and Eeloe booked a table for us at the Sanctuary. We thought it should be a pub but at last it turns out to be a club anyway so we are consider clubbing that night?
I didn't drink much that night what I did was just dancing and dancing and dancing and I had seriously back pain the next day wtf. Alan and some others were there too! We had so much fun that night and we even went to Murni for supple or breakfast after the club though some of them have to work on that day TT.



Won't forget to mention about the fireworks at The Curve that night! It was beautiful ❤
Have a great start for a brand new year and Let's make your year as colorful as these fireworks!

Lastly, Firework by Katy Perry ❤❤❤





0 comments:

Post a Comment