Saturday, January 1, 2011

Rewind; Fast forward

Waw it's 2011 now!!! Time flies unexpectedly fast don't you think so? 
Rewind back to 2010, what have I done?

2010, it's my second year in college.
My college life is fun with the companion of helpers but assignments and tests are evil.
2010, the gangs are still beside me as always.
Old friends remain, I made a lot of new friends. They colored my life.
2010, I've discovered the true colors of people.
Some people are just fake, get used to it!
2010, my hair is getting longer and longer.
Reminded me that I had already graduated from my lovely high school life for almost two years.
2010, I'm officially step into twenties.
I've learned the fact that I need to responsible for everything in my life.
2010, I found my goal.
and I'm still trying so hard to fulfill it, hope I can do it.
2010, I've learned to cross over things that can't be heal.
Though I miss her a lot.
2010, my sister is graduated and she found her dream job.
And I'm really happy for her.
2010, I took a lot of photos with my baby canon.
I fell in love with photography.
2010, I spend quite a lot.
For college, for nice food, for presents, for whatever stuff. I should have saved more for my goals =(
2010, We're still in love.
We've been together for 570 days and I still love him like I do as the beginning.

2010, I've changed a lot and I'll only be better and better.


Fast forward to 2011, what's my wish lists?

2011, I'm gonna work harder on my studies!! (I said this every year and it's also failed every year TT)
2011, I'm gonna shoot more fantastic photos!! (I want more shooting session dude ><)
2011, I'm gonna sayang my family my lover my friends more and more!! (Please love me too ❤❤❤)
2011, I want a 21st Birthday party!! (only with my beloved friends and family =))
2011, Can I have an Instanx Camera?? (I mean like please please please??)
2011, I need to earn more and save more!! (work work work!!!)
2011, I want a Taiwan trip so badly!! (I never went any country farther than Singapore =()
2011, Work and Travel plan please works!! (hopefully!!)
2011, I'm gonna find my dreams and be a dreamfulfiller!! (yes I will, you can trust me!) 
2011, I wanna be prettier and cuter ever, can I? (LOL!)
2011, I wanna be with him forever ❤❤❤ (blush!!)

2011, I will be stronger and tougher, nothing's gonna break me down.




Love life,CHERISH ❤❤❤


2 comments:

Koh Wei Hwa said...

給你給你
很多很多
我的愛
赫赫

E said...

你很肉麻。咦~xD

Post a Comment