Thursday, January 6, 2011

Pipit Zakka Store

Since everybody is asking me in private (I even received some call for my previous post) where had I been visited this few weeks, I would like to recommend the Pipit Zakka Store for you all. Miss meow meow love handicraft very much so when she found Pipit online she was so excited and she asked us to pay a visit with her after class. The handcraft shop looks attractive and kinda cute too, so yea, HERE WE GO ❤❤❤

I assume if you don't know what Zakka actually mean, so let me made an explaination here ❤

Zakka means 'groceries' or 'many things' in japanese, it can also be contemporary handicraft. It also been described as the art of seeing the savvy in the ordinary and mundane, it touches issues of self-expression and spirituality too. Since the Pipit was named after the Zakka Store means that you can find a lot of ordinary designer handicraft and creative work there! Cute, corny and kitschy is not enough. To qualify as a zakka, a product must be attractive, sensitive and laden with subtext!


We girls mood were totally delighted when we step into the store! The designer handicraft there was so sweet and cute, the environment there was kinda relaxing too (it's like I can simply have my high tea there and chit-chat with my girls ;))) ❤ I wish I can own all the cute stuff there >< (please!)

Dolls from Evangelione. Gonna grab one for myself soon! =p

Drop my messages there! I ❤ Pipit yeah yeah yeah

Bought a necklace for myself ❤ Love it (and I'm wearing it almost everyday now!)
Will sure pay my visit again for new stuff! Support ordinary handmade ❤❤❤

 In case you love photography and lomography too, there's a lot of lomo camera and instanx camera available at the first floor. And from what I heard from my friends, the films for both selling there are consider cheap too!

So yea, what are you waiting for? Let's go to the Pipit Zakka Store!


9 comments:

JaneJane said...

sound interesting!
why it located in KL ><

E said...

it's really cute indeed!
nvm lar JB also got a lot of nice shop if you really go and search for it! and dont forget to write it down in your facebook and blog kkkk =)

JaneJane said...

那个娃娃好可爱呀
我好喜欢呀
多少钱一个呀??

E said...

I'm not very sure but not cheap also. will check for you if I got go~

JaneJane said...

xiao E,
I hv found one "zakka" in JB ald!
in a new shopping mall call "KSL city"
U go facebook, and find "Hiya zakka"~
i hv been there today~~~~~
but no the mushroom doll ><

E said...

nice???

JaneJane said...

yaya
expensive also,haha
and,
they got provide class for teaching~

KSL city is not bad,if u visit JB
shopping there~~~~

E said...

handmade things is always expensive....
ohhhh it's a new shopping mall?

JaneJane said...

yaya, tat's right~
a new shopping mall
something like CS
there got many fashion housessssssssss

Post a Comment