Saturday, January 1, 2011

Jingle Bell 2010!

Here is the late coming Christmas event 2010 post!! I'm rushing on my stupid assignment during Christmas period but of course, I won't wasting my holly christmas staying at home be a guai-guai-lui. I mean assignment is important but Christmas is an even more important issue dude!!! I will regretted like forever and ever if I missed out any christmas day I swear!!!


So me and the party-non-stop-helpers had organised an CHRISTMAS PRESENTS EXCHANGE PARTY the day before christmas eve! It was really fun being with them =) but this might be the last christmas all of us gather together cos lots of them gonna fly over to Australia to further studies, I'll miss you guys =(((

Having Korean BBQ at Bonga as dinner (like again and again for me TT). We were dined in at the third floor, the place was kinda warm and we didn't really being served well because the place was really packed!! The waiters can't really notice us wtf. But still, luckily their food are delicious enough to comfort me or not I'm gonna complain to their boss!! (LOL I'm just joking =p)

 Josh joined us that night too! I'm so glad that he enjoys the time being with my friends! =)

After Bonga, we moved to Brussels Beer Cafe for the presents exchange session!

And what's going on here is THE WAITRESS IS CHECKING MY IC SUPER WTF. I have to declared that though I look younger than my actual ages a lot but still, no one ask to check my IC before this I swear TT.

Hoegaarden is super nice to drink.

 I'm the Santa girl ❤❤❤

Some instanx photos that night! I want an instanx camera so badly>

Here are all the presents that night! Can I own them all please? except Sooyee of course!! =p

At the end everyone got their christmas presents and living happily ever after!

Cheers!!!


For my Christmas eve, I spend my whole day sleeping on my bed until Josh ask me out for Starbucks at night.

  Love Caramel Macchiato so muchieeeee!! ❤❤❤

 After Starbucks we decided to go Bukit Bintang to have some drinks with Sooyee and the gang. At last we settled down at The Green Man at Jalan Canggat around Bukit Bintang. Nice atmosphere! A lot of Ang Moh there wahaha! XD

 Alan ordered Strongbow for us. Something like apple sparking wine and it's really nice! 
Girls you're gonna fall in love with it!!

 Cheers!!!

 Love our table! So colorful and lively! ❤

Playing and fooling around xD

That was a very relaxing Christmas eve for me as I don't need to wear any make up or contact lens what I need to do is just enjoy myself with my dearest friends and lover. That's why I love life ;)))
Merry Christmas!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment